Monday, February 11, 2013

Quick experiment

Sorry to have dropped the ball on the saga of Stan's experiment. I'm working intensely on a related project at another site. You are invited to visit Traveling Docent, which is meant to be a general tool for exploring history and geography, but I am using some Ruby family content to test the system. I'll post again as the project proceeds.

Meanwhile, here is a photo from the infamous Rustad-Ruby experiment at Brookhaven National Labs in 1952. This is one of a set of photos of the experimental apparatus that I found in my artifact archive. I post more later. For now, this is a test of how quickly this never before published photo will show up in Google image search and be available to Traveling Docent for its Stan Ruby page.

It is 12:25 p.m. on February 11, 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment to the Ruby Family History Project